Monday 4 July 2011

2011/12 Home Kit Officially Revealed

Way back in April we brought you the first photos of Everton's new home shirt for the upcoming season. This morning Everton have officially revealed the new design.

The main change sees the return of a collar, complete with amber piping. The amber trim continues on the sleeves, shorts and socks. I really like the new strip: a simple, classy effort with a touch of flair:

Phil Jagielka agrees, saying "I really like the home kit. I like the way they have added a little bit of the amber. It is a nice colour, a ice shirt and I can't wait to wear it."

His Spanish team-mate Mikel Arteta is also a fan: "I think next season we will look really smart. I like our new kits, they are a little different to last year, but are looking good."

If only the same could be said for the goalkeeping jersey:

Even Tim Howard can't force a smile in that kit! The camouflage design even led Everton Ladies 'keeper Danielle Hill to comment on Twitter: "omg that is vile I think I need to sign 4 some1 wiv nice kit haha #armycadet".

What are your views on the new home kit? Use the comment section below to tell us what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment